Gravesend Mixed Martial Arts Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Morris Marches On!!!! Kombat Zone 2

Go down

Morris Marches On!!!! Kombat Zone 2 Empty Morris Marches On!!!! Kombat Zone 2

Post  Gravesend MMA Mon Mar 01 2010, 07:03

After a very tense build up, with no love lost between the two fighters, it was obvious from the start that this fight was going to be a WAR!!!!

I had nicknamed this bout "WAR4SURE" as I knew neither fighter would give the other an easy ride.

As Jonnie and corner entered the ring, lots of abuse was yelled at us from "Unique" Fans, tell you the truth we didnt even hear or see it, Jonnie was focused and everyone knew what their job was.

DING, DING!!!!!

The fight was on, Cant remember what happened, all I remember was Jonnie Dominating James with Skill, Technique and Focus, From the start! - The Savage Way!!!!

James Payne was a very strong guy, weighed in the day before at 80KG but probably fought at 88KG, the nature of "day before" weigh ins. To James testiment he lasted longer than I thought he would, but eventually he gave Jonnie his back, Jonnie locked in the RNC (if you dont know what that is go Ju Jitsu) and James Tapped, the choke was held on until the Ref broke the grip, probably a bit longer than what James had liked! James had a confident boardering on arrogant attitude, and Jonnie was given orders no to let go until the Ref broke!

Well Done Jonnie for sticking to orders, Your MMA virginity has now been broken!

1-0-0

One Word: SAVAGE!
Gravesend MMA
Gravesend MMA
Pro Bad Ass Fighter!!!!

http://WWW.GravesendMartialArts.Com

Back to top Go down

Morris Marches On!!!! Kombat Zone 2 Empty WAR!!!

Post  Guest Mon Mar 01 2010, 07:43

What a war!!!! I've heard the term 'the atmosphere was electric' before but don't think I'd understood it's true meaning till this fight.

Jay - please feel free to remove this if inapropiate, but I think the Unique 'supporters' were disrespectful and therefore acted without honour.

To his credit, John (and you guys) didn't show any reaction at all. Instead, you went to war John, and let your skill and power do the talking. No posing, no baracking and no f*****g around - straight to war.

John, you frighten me mate. From a quiet, humble, polite guy in the gym to a f*****g monster in the ring. Great fight mate, glad I'm in the same gym as you.

Back to top Go down

Morris Marches On!!!! Kombat Zone 2 Empty Re: Morris Marches On!!!! Kombat Zone 2

Post  Guest Mon Mar 01 2010, 10:06

yea well done Jonnie!

Fuckin brilliant fight, and stare down of the night!

Couldn't hear the Unique crowd because of our gym! BOO YAR! bounce

Back to top Go down

Morris Marches On!!!! Kombat Zone 2 Empty Re: Morris Marches On!!!! Kombat Zone 2

Post  Gravesend MMA Tue Mar 02 2010, 04:32

No your absolutely right Kimbo, The Unique Fans reflected their gym in a very negative way!

Always carry yourself in the right manner, win, lose or draw, thats what makes a warrior a warrior and not a thug!!!
Gravesend MMA
Gravesend MMA
Pro Bad Ass Fighter!!!!

http://WWW.GravesendMartialArts.Com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down