Gravesend Mixed Martial Arts Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle Of Kent Light Continuous Event

Go down

Battle Of Kent Light Continuous Event Empty Battle Of Kent Light Continuous Event

Post  Gravesend MMA Thu May 20 2010, 15:38

Battle Of Kent Light Continuous Event

Date: Sunday 4th July, 2010.
Venue: 44 Two Sports Club, Featherby Road, Gillingham, Kent, Me8 6an

Event Details
• Open To Both Juniors (Minimum Age 8 Years Old) And Seniors.
• Fighters Should Arrive Between 9am And 10 Am At The Latest, Event To Commence With The First Fight At 10am.
• Will Have Two Rings In Action During The Day

Fight Duration
• Juniors 3 X 1 Minute Rounds
(2 Rounds Bouts Will Be Used For The Very Young And Inexperienced Juniors)
• Seniors (16 Years Old Plus) 3 X 1 Minute Round Or 3 X 1 ½ Minute Rounds Depending On Experience
(2 Rounds Bouts Will Be Used For The Very Young And Inexperienced Seniors)

All Title Fight Durations Will Be In Accordance With The British Light Continuous Council Guidelines

Cost Of Entry
Fighters £10
Spectators £5

Please Complete The Competition Application Form And Return With Competitors Fees Jason Gallagher, Unit 2, Milton Road Business Park, 128 Milton Road, Gravesend, Kent, DA12 2PG.
• All Cheques Should Be Made Payable To ‘TKO Promotions’.
• All Entries Must Be In By The Latest Saturday 19th June.
• No Entries Will Be Accepted After This Date.
• Any Entries Without The Correct Entrance Fee Will Be Returned.

All Weights Will Be Checked On The Day. Please Make Sure Your Weights Are Correct. If A Fighter’s Weight Is Incorrect On The Day Their Contest May Be Cancelled And There Will Be No Refunds On Entrance Fees. In The Unlikely Event That We Cannot Match Your Fighter We Will Inform You Of That Prior To The Event.

BLCC Rules Guidelines
Light Continuous Rules

The Rules For Light Continuous Are Based On Full Contact Kickboxing But With The Emphasis Being On Controlled Technique. Bouts Will Be Judged By The Referee And/Or Judges At Ringside And In The Case Of Title Fights Between Three Scoring Judges. The Bouts Will Be Scored On A 10 Point Must System On The Overall Impression Of The Rounds Taking All The Following Criteria Into Account.

1: Effective And Controlled Technique With A Good Ratio Of Punches To Kicks Scoring Cleanly To The Target Area. All Kicks Above The Waist, Standing Foot Sweep Boot To Boot Only And No Spinning Back Fists.
2: Defence, Movement And Ring Craft With Defensive Skills Will Score As Highly As Techniques On The Offence.
3. Work Rate And Physical Condition Of The Fighters During And After The Contest.
4: Any Point Deductions Made By The Referee (See Below)

Light Continuous Point Deductions
1: Excess Power Or Illegal Technique. All Techniques Must Be Seen To Be Controlled. Fighters Charging In Without Care And Attention To Their Opponents And Their Own Safety Will Be Penalized.
2: Unsportsmanlike Conduct From Either The Fighter Or The Fighters Corner Men And Coaches.
3: Turning Of The Back Or Showing An Unwillingness To Fight.
4: The Referee Has The Authority To Disqualify A Fighter At His Discretion Before Or After Any Warnings Are Issued.

Light Continuous Attire And Compulsory Protection
All Competitors Must Wear Head Guards, Leather Boxing Gloves (10oz Min), Shin Pads, Foot Pads (Covering Both The Heel And The Toes Of The Foot), Groin Guard And Gum Shield. The Fighter Must Be Dressed In A Clean And Appropriate Club Uniform. (No Bare Tops Or Shorts And Karate Gi Type Uniforms Are Not Acceptable For This Competition Format).

Please List Your Fighters On Pages 4 And 5. If It Is Felt That Any Of Your Fighters Are Eligible For Title Fights You Will Be Notified In Plenty Of Time. For Title Guidelines And Categories Please Visit The BLCC Website.

I Hope That You Are Able To Attend And We Look Forward To Seeing You On The Day And Of Course To A Successful Days Competition. If You Have Need Of Further Information Please Feel Free To Call Me On 07765120422

Best Regards,

Jason Gallagher
Gravesend Mixed Martial Arts

Colin Payne
TKO Promotions
Gravesend MMA
Gravesend MMA
Pro Bad Ass Fighter!!!!

http://WWW.GravesendMartialArts.Com

Back to top Go down

Battle Of Kent Light Continuous Event Empty Competitors Registration Form - TO BE FULLY COMPLETED & RETURNED TO GYM

Post  Gravesend MMA Thu May 20 2010, 15:45

Battle Of Kent Light Continuous Kickboxing Event
Competitors Registration Form

Date: Sunday 4th July, 2010.
Venue: 44 Two Sports Club, Featherby Road, Gillingham, Kent, Me8 6an

Competitors Name:

Home Address:
Town:
County:
Postcode:

Home No:
Mobile No

Email Address:
Date Of Birth:
Previous Experience:
Fight Record (Win/Loss/Draw)

Disclaimer (User Assumes All Responsibility

I (Name) Understand That I Undertake All Martial Art / Fitness / Self Defence / Competion At My Own Risk. I Shall Not Hold Any Gravesend MMA Instructor, Assistant Instructor, Coach Trainer Or Fellow Member Responsible For Any Injury That I May Sustain.
I Also Make It My Full Responsibility To Inform My Instructor Or Coach Of Any Sickness, Medical Problem Or Injury That I Have Sustained Within The Said Competition.

Student Name Student Signature Date
Instructors Name Instructors Signature Date

Competitor Fee - £10.00
Spectator Fee - £5.00
ONE FORM TO BE FULLY COMPLETED PER ENTRANT
[u]Total - £ /u]

Please Complete The Competition Application Form And Return With Competitors Fees Jason Gallagher, Unit 2, Milton Road Business Park, 128 Milton Road, Gravesend, Kent, Da12 2pg.
• All Cheques Should Be Made Payable To ‘TKO Promotions’.
• All Entries Must Be In By The Latest Saturday 19th June.
• No Entries Will Be Accepted After This Date.
• Any Entries Without The Correct Entrance Fee Will Be Returned.
Gravesend MMA
Gravesend MMA
Pro Bad Ass Fighter!!!!

http://WWW.GravesendMartialArts.Com

Back to top Go down